Browse the internet from any mobile device 24/7!
The devices allow free internet connection on the go and anywhere T-Mobile or Verizon service is available on your smartphone, laptop, tablet, or other mobile device.
The purpose of the circulation of mobile hotspots is to lessen the gap of the digital divide by providing our patrons with greater access to the internet beyond the walls of the library. In addition to general internet usage, you can access our digital library, download eBooks, and so much more with free internet access where coverage is available through T-Mobile or Verizon.
What’s included with each hotspot?
Each hotspot circulates in a plastic container, along with a power cord, instruction manual, the Library’s Public Access Network Policy and a the WiFi Hotspot Policy.
- 14-day checkout (with no renewal)
- 1 hotspot per household at a time
- Must be 18 years or older to checkout
- Must be returned to the Belgrade Library
- User agreement must be signed before hotspot is issued to the patron
- There will be a $1.00 per day charge if the hotspot is returned late.
- The charge for a lost hotspot is $100.
- The cost for an unreturned power cord is $10.00.
For additional borrowing guidelines, view the policy below.