Belgrade Community Library is currently open. See below for operating hours and service options.
We will continue to adhere to enhanced safety measures in order to protect our staff and patrons.
Masks will continue to be available for use for people ages five and older.
Temporary Library Hours due to Staff Shortages
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 10am – 4pm
Thursday: 10am – 6pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Materials can be mailed to homebound patrons. Curbside Pickup will continue to be available during all open hours! More details below.
- Masks will continue to be available for use for people ages five and older.
- Please DO NOT reshelve items. Place any items you touched on the blue carts around the library.
- 30 minute time limit on adult computers. Extensions are available by request. No extensions on Teen computers.
- Our free wifi is active and available outside the building, 24-7. No password is required.
- Our Self-Checkout machine is now available! Please ask if you would like to learn how to use it.
1. Place an item on hold through our Online Catalog.
2. You will be notified via email, text, or phone call.
3. Stop by the library during open hours, and park your car in a parking space to leave the driveway open for through traffic.
4. When you arrive, call the library: (406)388-4346 from your car. A staff member will check out your items and place them on the table outside.
- Returns are now available indoors and through our outside bookdrop.
- Donations are now being accepted.