While the library is closed, we will be posting a virtual storytime for people to view at home with their children once a week on Thursdays. Each one will be added to this page and will continue to be available at least until the library reopens to the public.
If the audio doesn’t play, make sure to click the speaker icon on each slide.
- Virtual Storytime O
Featuring the story Strega Nona by Tomi dePaola and Lap rhymes
Click the links below to view storytimes.
- Virtual Storytime OFeaturing the story Strega Nona by Tomi dePaola and Lap rhymes
- Virtual Storytime NFeaturing The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter and shakers rhymes
- Virtual Storytime MFeaturing the story Miss Maple’s Seeds and scarf rhymes
- Virtual Storytime LFeaturing Library Lion by Michelle Knudsen and lap rhymes
- Virtual Storytime KFeaturing the story Chester’s Way by Kevin Henkes and scarf rhymes
- Virtual Storytime JFeaturing Llama Destroys the World, by Jonathan Stutzman and Heather Fox, and rhythm sticks
- Virtual Storytime IFeaturing The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson and Scarf Rhymes
- Virtual Storytime HFeaturing the letter H, the story Harry the Dirty Dog by Gene Zion, and a bubble activity
- Virtual Storytime GFeaturing the letter G, the story Giraffe Asks For Help, and shaker rhymes.
- Virtual Storytime FFeaturing the letter F, the story The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister, and scarf rhymes.
- Virtual Storytime EFeaturing the letter E, the story The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle, and lap rhymes.
- Virtual Storytime DFeaturing the letter D, When a Dragon Moves in by Jody Moore, and scarf rhymes
- Virtual Storytime CFeaturing the story Clark the Shark, the letter C, and shaker activities. There are some instructions in the video regarding using shakers from home, but we recommend having your improvised shakers available beforehand if possible.