Belgrade Community Library
The Belgrade Community Library is always accepting donations. The Belgrade Community Library Foundation is a nonprofit organization and accepts tax-deductible donations to benefit the library.
Donation checks can be made out to the Belgrade Community Library Foundation and sent to 106 N. Broadway Belgrade, MT 59714 or simply brought in to the library.
The Belgrade Community Library Foundation, Inc., is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and accepts tax-deductible donations to benefit the Belgrade Community Library.
The Foundation Board of Directors meets monthly. The Foundation sponsors the annual Winefest fundraiser, two used book sales each year, and various fundraisers throughout the year.
If you are interested in joining the foundation, please contact the library at 406-388-4346.
Jorden Ramler | President
Brian Kirkemo | Vice President
Karen Rickert | Secretary
Kris Menicucci | Treasurer
Lorraine Ekegren | Member
Colleen Karls | Member
Ryan Ballenger | Member
Gale Bacon | Library Director
Would you like to consider being a Volunteer?
Contact Gale Bacon at 388-4346.
Becoming a Foundation Member
Becoming a Trustee
Annual Winefest Event
and Other Library Projects
Items Generously Donated
The items listed below have been gifted to the library. Thank you for the following generous donations:
- Paint for the children’s library
- New commercial vacuum cleaner
- Furniture for Teen Zone
- Bulletin board sets
- Children’s materials and music CDs
- Book carts
- Book ends
- New blinds/energy efficient sun blocking
- Phone system to include voicemail, etc.
- Paint for bathrooms
- Folding tables for use in Community Room for events/activities
- Cabinet at library for Foundation supplies/information
- Bins for the children’s room
- Nintendo Wii and Wii Sports game
- Merlin LCD – Desktop Electronic Magnifier for Low Vision
- Pebble Handheld Magnifier