The Library Foundation
The Belgrade Community Library Foundation, Inc., is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and accepts tax-deductible donations to benefit the Belgrade Community Library. The Foundation Board of Directors meets quarterly. The Board of Directors also has three sub-committees: Investments, Grants, and Nominations. The Foundation sponsors the Annual Winefest Fundraiser as well as two used book sales each year.
Colleen Karls, President
Angel Noss, Vice President
Gina Fife, Treasurer
Gale Bacon, Recorder
Kristine Menicucci, Trustee Board Liaison
Lorraine Ekegren, Member
Janel Tindall, Member
For the exact dates and times of the Foundation Board of Directors’ meetings, please see the Library Calendar.
Would you like to consider being a Volunteer?
Contact Gale Bacon at 388-4346.
Becoming a Foundation Member
Becoming a Trustee
Book Sale (twice a year)
Annual Winefest Event
Belgrade Community Library Needs List
Updated February 2015
In order to continue to meet the needs of our community, Belgrade Community Library, a nonprofit organization, seeks tax-deductible donations to assist us in providing the items below. Please contact Gale Bacon, Director with any questions concerning the items below.
- LEGO sets
- Mark IV AccuCut die Cutting Machine with Super Starter Set
- Craft supplies
- Support toward the expense of newspaper and magazine subscriptions
Items Generously Donated
The items listed below have been gifted to the library. Thank you for the following generous donations:
- Paint for the children’s library
- New Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
- Furniture for Teen Zone
- Bulletin board sets
- Children’s materials and music CDs
- Book Carts
- Book ends
- New blinds/energy efficient, sun blocking
- Phone system to include voicemail, etc.
- Paint for bathrooms
- Folding tables for use in Community Room for events/activities
- Cabinet at library for Foundation supplies/information
- Bins for the children’s room